What are fillers?
The main component of Dermal Fillers is Hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the human body. By increasing the body’s supply of hyaluronic acid, Dermal Fillers add volume to, and rejuvenate the skin. Dermal fillers Dermal fillers are injected into different areas of the face to achieve aesthetic goals such as:
- Plumping the Lips or Cheeks
- Restoring or adding volume to the cheekbones, jawline, and chin to create a more contoured look
- Filling in hollow areas such as under the eyes, marionette lines, and nasolabial folds
- Dermal fillers smooth the skin and reduce wrinkles, erasing years of aging. Results are instant and last 6 months to 2 years depending on the filler.
3 Reasons Why Patients Love Cherry
- Cherry qualifies patients for up to $10,000
- There is no hard credit check
- Cherry offers zero percent financing options*
*0% promo APR is subject to approval. Regular APR 9.99% – 35.99%. Down payment may be required.